Tuesday 17 January 2017

I'm Finding It Difficult


A lot of people who I'd consider my friends , who I worked with, are singing the praises of  Donald Trump as a straight talker and a business man. When I say but what about the sexual assaults , the lurid sexual comments towards children, the denigration of disabled people, the racism, the misogyny, the bankruptcies , the fraud, they retort with "It doesn't stop him from doing a good job".

By the same token we could but Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter in charge of a kindergarten class and Peter Sutcliffe in charge of a women's refuge.

Everyone mentioned in this post is vile and despicable, and Nigel  Farage belongs there for his racism, misogyny and idiocy.

If you have a good word for any of these just unfriend me on Facebook.

Pop Will Eat Itself are more appropriate by the second.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment